The Flat-Trak® Model 780S offers improved measurement capabilities in installations where long straight pipe runs are not available. The meter incorporates Sierra’s unique dual-plate flow conditioning element to eliminate velocity profile distortions as well as swirl and temperature stratification in the gas stream. This product reduces piping straight run requirements to as little as three upstream diameters.
Like its cousin the Model 640S, the Flat-Trak Model 780S provides repeatable, rugged, and reliable performance. Additionally, the product features Sierra’s flow conditioning elements. Product accuracy is ± 1% of reading +0.5% full scale, and the flow range is up to 20,000 sfpm (air) with standard accuracy.
Unique Product features:
- 316SS construction
- Field Validation and Configuration
- +/ 1% of reading accuracy + 0.5% full scale
- Removable insertion probe for recalibration and service
- In-line flow conditioning
- Patented Dry-Sense technology eliminates sensor drift
- Lifetime Warranty on Sensor
- FM, CSA, PED, ATEX, and GOST R/RTN certified for hazardous areas
- CRN Numbers for Ontario and across Canada