Sierra Instruments’ Max-Trak® will measure and control any clean, dry gas mass flow from 10 to 1000 SLPM, with lower flows and higher flows available upon request.
Max-Trak® is well-suited for dirty industrial processes such as those found in metals and ceramics manufacturing, combustion control systems, chemical processing, pharmaceutical / biotech and the food and beverage industry where it outperforms the competition by meeting the rigorous water-resistant requirements of NEMA 6 and IP67.
Unique Product Features:
- Industry’s only NEMA 6/IP67 industrial MFC provides wash down protection eliminating secondary enclosures
- All stainless steel construction is suitable for any clean gas, even corrosives & toxics
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of Full Scale
- 316 stainless steel construction
- 4 types of analog and 2 types of digital communication
- Operation at low differential pressures possible due to powerful valve design
- Available flanged connections: ANSI 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ flanges in either 150lb or 300lb rating