As today’s science and engineering focus more and more on micro technology, the requirement to be able to measure and control extremely low gas mass flows has become very important. With state-of-the-art sensor technology and highly engineered direct acting valve design, the Micro-Trak™ accurately measures and controls micro mass flows of gas previously thought by scientists to be too low for a repeatable reading.
The Micro-Trak™ is specifically designed for flow ranges under 4 sccm with a minimum controllable mass flow rate of 0.1 sccm. The Micro-Trak™ is a specialized instrument for those who need accurate and reliable micro mass flow control of clean gases including corrosives and toxics. Micro-Trak is also available with an innovative and user-friendly Pilot Module, a front-mounted or hand-held control device that allows users to Dial-A-Gas®, change flow rate, modify engineering units or re-configure the instrument.
Unique Product Features:
- Accuracy of +/- 1.0% of full scale
- Repeatability of +/- 0.2% of full scale
- Flow Range: 0.1 – 4 sccm (Air)
- 316 Stainless steel construction
- Dial-A-Gas Technology—10 pre-programmed gases or select your own
- 4 types of analog and 2 types of digital communication
- 24Vdc Input Power