The 210i provides a powerful and extremely user-friendly programming menu that includes instantaneous flow rate, positive total, negative total, net total, velocity, date & time, and daily flow results. Its 2 gig SD memory card promises high capacity data logging and its rechargeable lithium ion battery supports continuous operation for up to 16 hours.
A fully field portable, lightweight, yet rugged and totally self contained flow measurement package, the 210i comes standard with a sturdy and convenient carrying case, non-invasive clamp-on transducers installed into compact mounting racks (magnetic & chain strap mount), coupling compound and a start-up CD. And it’s easy to use. It sets up in five minutes or less.
Unique Product Features:
- Accuracy +/-1% of Reading; repeatability +/- 0.3% of reading
- Wide operating temperature range -40F to +176F (-40C to 80C)
- One meter for a wide range of pipe sizes: 1″ – 48″
- Power Supply: 11 Vdc rechargeable lithium-ion battery (up to 16hrs continuous operation)
- Wide bi-directional Flow range of 0 to 40 fps
- Magnetic sensor clamping fixture with slip gage (chain straps incl. for non-magnetic pipes)